18 days old

MTU Technical Associate

Cary, NC
Job Summary: MetLife Technical University entry-level participants will gain technical acumen, build skills necessary for professional and business success, and experience what it is like to work in a start-up environment at a Fortune 50 Company.

Functional Responsibilities: MTU Professional Program participants will join a cohort of other top-talented entry-level hires focused on technology and operations. During the first eight weeks in the Program, participants will spend 40% of their time working with their manager/team gaining real-time technology skills and experience. The other 60% of their time will be spent developing business and professional skills through fun, cutting-edge experiential learning activities. The Program will conclude with a project where each participant will have the opportunity to present to GTO leadership.

Supervisory Responsibilities: None.

Experience: Bachelors degree from an accredited college/university. Background in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, Information Security, Mathematics, Business Administration. Non-technical majors may be considered.



  • Information Technology
  • Business
  • Engineering
  • Administrative / Clerical

Before you go...

Our free job seeker tools include alerts for new jobs, saving your favorites, optimized job matching, and more! Just enter your email below.

Share this job:

MTU Technical Associate

Cary, NC

Share this job

MTU Technical Associate

Cary, NC

Separate email addresses with commas

Enter valid email address for sender.

Join us to start saving your Favorite Jobs!

Sign In Create Account
Powered ByCareerCast